The Classified are almost as old as the newspaper themselves. In the contemporary world, newspapers are gradually becoming obsolete: it means that people prefer reading newspapers online rather than printed paper.
Classic classifieds, therefore, reach a smaller audience. However, this does not mean that the classifieds, by themselves, are obsolete. As the case of newspapers, they have evolved, and appear on specialized websites, which people in need of products and services consult.
A classifieds site gives anyone else, who wants to sell their goods or services, a platform to do the task and a place where buyers can shop as well. If you want to create your own classifieds site, here are the important features to integrate.
These features, which you will need to add to your site, will depend on the size of your site and the niche you plan to occupy.
- What are Classifieds?
- What are SEO advertising sites?
- Why Online Classifieds?
- Classifieds submission sites list:
- Benefits of posting Classifieds:
- How to submit your classifieds?
- Dos and Don’ts of posting classifieds:
What are Classifieds?
Classifieds are short messages inserted in a newspaper or website, usually for the purpose of announcing the sale or rental of goods, services. They are also those classifieds that businesses post in preferred locations to alert and attract the attention of potential customers to their business or merchandise.
The classifieds published in paper form are generally short texts comprising many abbreviations; their cost is being linked to the number of lines composing the message. The development of the Internet has made it possible to distribute ads at a lower cost while increasing the space available for each ad. Ads have undergone a great revolution since the development of web 2.0. Nowadays, online advertising takes precedence over radio, television, newspaper, and billboard advertising.
Classifieds sites take a significant share of commercial ads. Online classifieds are much more popular than all other forms of classifieds. People start with free advertising sites before buying advertising space. Most of the classifieds are now accompanied by a photograph providing important information about the products (goods or services).
The classified is a means of communication mainly intended for individuals. The object of the advertisements mainly concerns second-hand goods that keep a certain value over time such as cars, real estate, the adoption of pets as well as the desire to meet other people. The classifieds are used to communicate sellers ‘sales or rental offers to the public. Another use of it is to recruit through job postings.
In general, this is the online equivalent of placing a classified on the premium pages of newspapers or during prime time television viewing. This is about placing classifieds on free classifieds sites. The whole point of submitting online classifieds is to grab the attention of internet users. This mainly results in an increase in the number of visitors to your site. Those free classifieds sites help promote your business.
What are SEO advertising sites?
Online platforms that allow bloggers and businesses to post free classifieds are called classifieds submission sites. These are online classifieds directories or websites where you can post classifieds. In the end, you might be asking yourself like “Why should I use classifieds submission sites?” How about a newspaper, television or magazines?
Why Online Classifieds?
❶ There are many alternatives to local classifieds posting sites. You will agree with me, however, that it is easier to search for an ad through Google search than to flip through the pages of a newspaper. Always keep in mind that Customers prefer the easiest way to look for his needs or wants.
❷ The number of people with access to classifieds sites is immense. Global free classifieds have the potential to reach millions of people around the world. Newspapers, television, and billboards have limited reach. Likewise, most of the target audience may not have the financial capacity to regularly buy newspapers.
❸ Online ads provide a free service to the business owner and the buyer. In the mainstream media, you have to pay to place classifieds. The fees are very prohibitive for most businesses.
Likewise, the future buyer will have to buy a newspaper, magazines to access classifieds. All of these are no problem when it comes to free online classifieds.
❹ High added-value classifieds sites boast very high traffic. They get millions of visitors every day. These sites give your articles lots of leads and a huge number of online audiences.
❺ You can post free classifieds without registration on most free classifieds sites.
High DA classifieds sites are useful tools for search engine optimization campaigns. Posting ads on high authority do-follow and posting sites generates quality backlinks to your blog. Free classifieds present an inexpensive and effective strategy for an off-page SEO campaign.
Classifieds submission sites list:
Before reading further check out these post too:
Benefits of posting Classifieds:
1. Online traffic generation:
It is quite easy to navigate online advertising sites. Many people, therefore, prefer them to conventional advertisements. Because of this, the classifieds sites receive a lot of traffic which could easily be redirected to your site. If you create more engaging and alluring ads, you will get a lot of traffic.
2. Link building:
Do-follow classifieds sites generate backlinks when you post ads to them. Most of the time, these are natural backlinks. They help to increase traffic to your site.
3. Brand promotion:
Building a reliable brand is the key to improving your sales. One of the ways to build a strong brand is to get all potential customers to know about your services.
The unique thing about online classifieds is that they are only shown to the public who ask questions about the product. With classifieds sites, only the target audience can see your product, resulting in a low bounce rate. You can
make your brand very popular with your target audience by using do-follow ad serving sites.
4. Product exhibition:
With the large number of internet users accessing your page, your products are exposed to a massive global marketplace that relies on free classifieds.
How to submit your classifieds?
- Prepare a list of the major ad posting sites. You can now post free ads.
- Select a free local classifieds sites. Register. Some sites may not require registration.
- Add your username, email address, and website.
- Verify your email address
- Click on “Submit”
- Enter the URL, title, description, price and your keywords.
- Click on “Submit announcements”.
- Wait for approval
- Approval link for actions on the social profile
- This simple procedure will get you started submitting your ad.
Dos and Don’ts of posting classifieds:
- If you want to post many ads on the same site at the same time, Google and other search engines may flag your site. This leads to penalties and consequences.
- Make your best classifieds niche sites. These sites provide you with quality natural links. Maintain professionalism. Make sure your ads are appealing to the audience to reduce user bounce. They must also be attractive. You may need to hire a service if you are not skilled enough.
- Make sure your title, description have relevant and adequate keywords. The title shouldn’t be boring to the audience. Let your target audience know about your products and the benefits they can derive from them.
- Diversify your classifieds submissions. Submit your ads to different classifieds sites, but make sure the ads are not monotonous. Before submitting an ad to another ad posting site, update and edit the ad to make it look different.
Avoid using the same ad repeatedly. Each of the classifieds should be well structured.
- To further attract your audience, record and add some videos that represent your products and services.